We are a Group, engaged in oilfield services since 1987 and have been providing our services, in various capacities to many reputed organisations, some of whom are mentioned below:
· Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC)
· Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOC)
· Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL)
· Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL)
· Dual Offshore Company, USA
· Aban Loyd Chiles Offshore Ltd.
· Jindal Drilling & Industries Ltd.
· Jagson International Ltd.
· Hitech Drilling Services India Ltd.
· Amership Management Pvt. Ltd.
· Patel Engineering Works, etc.
· Noble Drilling
· Pride Foramer
· Transocean SedcoForex
The Group has been engaged in the following activities in the H2S field covering the entire spectrum of H2S safety services including from renting to manning, from training to maintaining the systems, etc. Some of the important activities may be summarised as below:
- H2S Safety seminars under the auspices of Institute of Management Development (IMD), ONGC, Dehradun since 1987 and covered throughout India- Mumbai, Baroda, Chennai, Rajahmundry, Hazira, etc.
- H2S On-site field training programmes for all Offshore/Onshore rigs.
- Inspection , calibration, repair, installation and manning services for H2S safety, Gas detection and monitoring equipment, both fixed and portable, on the offshore rigs have been provided on a regular basis.
- Inspection, testing and repair services for Self Contained Breathing Apparatus of MSA, SCOTT, Kawasaki, Sabre make, etc.
- Inspection, repair, installation, dismantling and manning services for air cascade system, for ONGC rigs, as well as contract rigs, have been provided.
- Successful revamping of the installed air cascade system on the ONGC’s rigs by supplying essential critical components with certification of Det Norske Veritas - DNV and commissioning and manning the same during critical rig operations.
- Conducting third party inspection and testing of air cascade and SCBA cylinders, under relevant international standards and procedures with approval of DNV.
- Renting out and installing, under ONGC’s work orders, completeH2S fixed point continuous detection system, with audible and visual alarms, bug blowers, etc. on offshore drilling rigs, production platforms, etc.
- Providing consultancy services for the procurement of critical spares for Gas Monitoring and detection systems, both fixed and portable, on board the rigs to ensure proper safety standards during drilling and production testing operations.
Incidentally, we are the first in India, and perhaps the only, who conduct and impart H2S Safety Training Programmes as per international ANSI Standards, under certification from DNV.
The training packages can be tailor-made to suit the customer’s needs. They may be available as follows:
- On-site basic field training in H2S safety to train the client’s crew at clients’ locations
- Base training in H2S safety to the crew before arrival at the location
- Detailed base training in all aspects of H2S safety for the supervisory and senior staff of the client with a view to equipping them with decision making capabilities in H2S emergencies
- Fresh/refresher H2S Training courses for all recruits of the clients at Spa ’s own Training Centre at Mumbai before their departure to the country of employment, e.g., Indians before they depart for offshore/onshore operations out of India.
Spa provides and/or sells, services and rents out the following:
- H2S safety consultancy and training
- Electronic gas detection and alarm systems (fixed & portable)
- Breathing air cascade systems
- Self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), Escape Sets etc. (Protection Equipment)
- Confined space safety packages
- H2S detection and alarm systems
- Other safety related products
Spa incorporates flexibility in its approach to customise its services, training and equipment package to different configurations to meet the specific requirements of the clients.
The true measure of a service company is not how many “packaged” services a company offers, but how well it delivers the specific, specialised services you need.
We at Spa have based our growth mainly in the field of services for the oil & gas industry. We’ve long been known as the “H2S Company” for the emphasis we have placed on this specialised service. Today, through a cohesive integration of expanded capabilities, Spa has joined the ranks of a handful of companies in the world, incidentally, the very first company in India, who are dedicated to providing full spectrum of Hydrogen Sulphide safety services, ranging from on-the-job personnel training, maintenance, repairs and calibration of equipment, confined space entry to standing-by, protection and manning at site for monitoring the H2S hazards.
Dedication can achieve
what size alone can not.
Now the same dedication built into our H2S services is available in our other areas of specialisation, viz.,
- Calibration of your critical safety equipment at our state-of-the-art Calibration Laboratory.
- Analytical testing laboratories where we provide important laboratory and inspection services to industries like petroleum, chemicals, food and agriculture, pharmaceutical, consumer, energy, etc.
- Training services for various kinds of safety training, including H2S Safety and Confined Space Entry
- Consultancy services for drilling fluids (both water and oil based)
- Drilling of problem wells covering all aspects of drilling, cementation, etc.
- Oilfield supplies (specialised items, as gas detection systems, analysers, chemicals, etc.)
At present, Spa is focusing on these specialised disciplines through a team of dedicated experts who have proven themselves in the field, demonstrating the teamwork and responsiveness that these assignments demand. We deliver you the high value of service you need - and never burden you with packaged services you don’t require.
Spa is the name that signifies the extent of our specialised integration. It’s a name that will continue to stand for our unparalleled commitment to the services we offer – and the rewards that only highly focused group like ours can offer.
For further details, please contact:
Mahakali Caves Road
Mumbai 400 093
Phone : (+91)22 26875485
Fax : (+91)22 26874716
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : www.spagroup.net